The Utility Billing Department is responsible for maintaining all residential and commercial utility customer inquiries regarding new construction, connection, disconnection and transfer of utility services. It is our goal to contribute to the overall quality of life for our residents and our community.
Applications for New Service must be completed and turned in to the Utility Billing Department along with the deposit and new account/new service fee.
- $150 deposit/new service fee for residential homeowners within city limits
- $260 deposit/new service fee for rental units within city limits
- $260 deposit/new service fee for commercial accounts
- $260 deposit/new service fee accounts outside the city limits
- Applications may be mailed or dropped off at City Hall at 120 El Chico Trail Suite A, Willow Park, TX 76087. Checks or money orders should be made payable to the City of Willow Park. Credit cards, debit cards, and cash will not be accepted for deposits. ***Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted***
For more information or any inquiries on beginning new service or discontinuing service please contact Tara 817-441-7108 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|817-441-7108 ext. 102